Who is eligible: Chamber ensembles recommended by the Chamber Music Institute
Application deadline: March 29
Competition dates: April 29
Rules & Regulations
1. Each student in the group must have been registered at the Vancouver Academy of Music at the beginning of the academic year in order to be eligible.
2. Applications must be submitted to Cecilia Ng, Administrative Director, on or before 5:00pm Wednesday, March 29th, 2017.
3. Applications for each chamber group are subject to an application fee of $5 per student made payable to the Vancouver Academy of Music.
4. Each group will be required to prepare one work for a maximum of 10 minutes.
5. An original copy of the music must be submitted to the adjudicator.
6. The performance will be open to the public. No video or audio recording permitted.
7. The competition will be held on Saturday, April 29th, 2017 at 7:00pm in Koerner Recital Hall. All applicants must report to the sign in table outside of Koerner Recital Hall at 6:30pm.
8. The audition results and adjudication comments will be emailed to the applicants and their chamber coaches after the auditions.
Members of VAM’s Chamber Music Institute are eligible to apply. Email [email protected] for an application form.