Music students in the Greater Vancouver Area may rent VAM’s Koerner Recital Hall or Mary Olson Hall for their remote exams, with flexible and affordable options tailored to a variety of exam levels and durations. In addition to booking time to complete their remote exam in a premium space, students are also eligible to book additional time in their exam room to practice, rehearse with a collaborative pianist, and become familiar with the examination space. Students do not need to be registered at Vancouver Academy of Music to be eligible for exam rates, as long as proof is provided for registration in a remote examination offered by:
- Vancouver Academy of Music (VAM Performance Exams)
- Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM)
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM)
- London College of Music Examinations (LCME)
- Trinity College London (TCL)
- Any other recognized Examination Board
If you are a VAM student, you may qualify for a waived rental fee. Download full information below for more details.