The Vancouver Academy of Music is a registered charity under the BC Societies Act. We rely on the support of our donors and volunteers to help continue our legacy of providing high-quality music education to everyone. We invite you to get involved with VAM, whether it be as a volunteer, donor, or sponsor.
For over 50 years the Vancouver Academy of Music has been dedicated to providing quality music education to people of all ages and backgrounds. Every donation enables VAM to provide support for:
- Bursaries to lift financial barriers and for students with special needs
- Tuition Scholarships for aspiring musicians
- Master classes with world-renowned guest musicians
- Education and performance outreach events
- Subsidized ticket pricing for all VAM concerts
Please consider making a donation today. All donations are tax-deductible.
Volunteers are involved in a variety of roles at VAM. From event support to administrative support, we welcome all volunteers interested in giving the gift of their time at VAM.
Interested in volunteering with us? Contact [email protected] with a brief description of your skills and how you would like to contribute to the VAM community.